Skycards.eu IPTV Services.
Contact our team and we can set you up with our UK TV streaming service.
Are you looking for a new provider, at a great price? Skycards offers a fantastic IPTV service on the latest Mag boxes which are 4K UHD ready or you can use your existing box.
0044 2032 838 000 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
If you own a MAG322 set top box, there could be circumstances when you need to perform a full factory reset.
Typical situations are when the box is locked by an IPTV provider and you need to change IPTV provider in the portal settings, you’ve sold the box or just bought a MAG box that needs erasing before use.
Whichever reason, this article guides you through the complete step-by-step process of fully restoring your MAG box to it’s factory default settings.
Before commencing, ensure your box has easy access, especially the rear panel where the power adapter plugs in and the reset button is located.
The reset button is quite small, so will require you to have small fingers with nails or alternatively, use of a paperclip with one end bent outwards or a plastic pen top to press the button.
Warning: do not use sharp objects such as pins or needles. This will damage the reset button.
Finally, make sure the MAG322 is powered up, with your television set switched on.
MAG 322 Factory Reset
1. First, ensure your MAG box is switched on and powered up.
2. If your MAG box has an ethernet network cable inserted at the rear, unplug the cable.
3. Now, remove the power cable from the back of the box, wait 2-3 seconds then reinsert.
4. Then, immediately press and hold the reset button at the rear of the box. Do not release the button!
5. With the reset button continually pressed, allow the box power up and keep a close watch on the small white LED light on the front of the MAG box.
6. The white light will begin blinking. As soon as it starts to flash faster, release the reset button and then immediately press and hold the button once more.
7. Now, keep the reset button pressed, observe your TV set and wait until you see a solid blue screen.
8. When a blue screen appears, release the reset button.
9. The MAG box will start the automatic factory reset process. Now all that’s required is to wait for this to complete. Be patient. It takes approximately 2 minutes.
10. Once the factory reset is complete, you will reach the main MAG322 “Inner Portal” Screen, displaying a set of icons on a dark background.
Your MAG 322 has completed the factory reset process.
If you’re setting up a new IPTV service, configure your portal settings from the System Settings menu.
If you’re selling the device, it’s ready to box up and hand over the new owners.
Great, you’re all done!