Skycards.eu IPTV Services.
Contact our team and we can set you up with our UK TV streaming service.
Are you looking for a new provider, at a great price? Skycards offers a fantastic IPTV service on the latets Mag boxes which are 4K UHD ready or you can use your existing box.
0044 2032 838 000 / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you own a MAG 324 set top box, there may be a time when you need to run a full factory reset.
Typical examples are when the box was locked by an IPTV provider and you need to change portal settings to set up a new provider, or perhaps you have decided to sell the box or just bought a second hand box that needs erasing.
Whatever the reasons, this article takes you through a complete step-by-step guide to fully restoring your MAG box back to it’s factory default settings.
Before we begin, make sure that your box is easy to access, especially the rear panel where the power adapter plugs in, and left hand side panel where the reset hole is located.
The reset hole is very small and will require the use of a paperclip with one end bent outwards to press the recessed button.
Warning: avoid using any sharp objects such as pins or needles. This will damage the reset button.
Finally, make sure the MAG 324 is powered up, with your television set switched on.
Now, let’s get started…
1. Firstly, ensure your MAG box is powered up.
2. If your MAG box has an ethernet cable connected at the rear, remove the cable.
3. Now, unplug the power cable from the back of the box, wait 2-3 seconds then reinsert.
4. Next, immediately press and hold the reset button using the paperclip end in the reset hole. Do not release the reset button yet.
5. With the reset button still pressed, let the box power up and observe the white LED light on the front of the MAG box.
6. The white light will start to blink. As soon as it starts to flash faster, release the reset button then immediately press and hold once again.
7. Now, whilst keeping the reset button pressed, observe your TV set and wait until you see a solid blue screen.
8. When the screen goes blue, you can fully release the reset button.
9. The MAG box will now automatically start the factory reset process. So sit back and wait for this to complete. It usually takes approximately 2 minutes, so be patient.
10. Once the factory reset is complete, you should reach the main MAG324 “Inner Portal” Screen, showing numerous icons on a dark background.
Your MAG 324 has now been completely factory reset.
If you are setting up a new IPTV service, you can configure your portal settings from here.
If you are selling the box, it’s ready to package up and pass onto the new owner.
Well done, you’re all finished!